Welcome to FASHION FLASH — the best online mini-mag for women 45+! I’m tickled pink that Best of Everything After 50 is hosting FASHION FLASH this week!
Want to know the best skin care products to use? Or, where to travel? You can even take a test in your own home to get your health score! And so much more, just in time to get ready for Spring!
But enough chit-chat . . . now it’s time to kick off your kitten heels, grab a glass of Pinot Noir or mug of green tea, plop down in a comfy chair and dig in . . .
PS Click on the pink links to get to each article and if you’re lovin’ what you’re readin’ . . . please share with your best girlfriends!
- Aquamarine is the birthstone of March and Deb of No-Nonsense Beauty Blog tells you how to wear it whenever you were born.
- Does your healthy eating plan always get derailed? Melanie of Society Wellness reveals the most overlooked reason why this happens, and what to do about it.
- Because our skin absorbs what we put on it, Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is always eager to try better-for-you skincare products. Check out her review of three new products from affordable, natural MyChelle Dermaceuticals and enter her giveaway!
- Inka of Grandma Granny Travels absolutely adores Salzburg for lots of great reasons . . . but this love story had made her cherish Salzburg even more!
- Did you know Vaseline has a body lotion just for mature women! Cindy of Prime Beauty gives you the 411 on Vaseline’s New Mature Skin Rejuvenation!
- You never know when a vacation can lead to a second life! MaryLou of Second Lives Club tells us how two sisters once traveled to Nicaragua and now welcome visitors there daily at their own hotel and restaurant!
- Can you wear leopard print after 40? What about in your 50’s? Tania from 50 Is Not Old says “Absolutely!” and shows us how a “Pop of Color” can make all the difference.
- It’s time to remind ourselves to be vigilant about our health. Test your Fabulous Forever Health IQ with this at-home quiz by Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai. (Psst! Answers are at the end!)
- Marcia of Beauty Info Zone has discovered a skincare line that was created for athletes, both men and women. Whatever physical activity you love to do, this product just might be exactly what you’ve been searching for!
- Dry, stressed skin got you feeling the late winter blues? Erika of Notes from My Dressing Table has a list of pampering, hydrating face masks that will get your complexion soft, moisturized and glowing in no time!
- . . . and from Best of Everything After 50: check out my “Healthy Habits” super-short (less than 30 seconds) videos to help you live your best life every single day!